Discover Essential Oils with Us
You haven’t heard of essential oils? Where have you been living, the moon? Just kidding 😉 But really, essential oils appear to have taken the world by storm lately, and for good reason. But they’re not some new fad; on the contrary, they’ve been used for centuries. Essential oils are mentioned throughout the Bible and were used by numerous ancient cultures to support the immune system and overall health.
If you’ve ever smelled a rose, put a lemon wedge in your water, or taken a lavender epsom salt bath, you’ve experienced essential oils! Essential oils are the lifeblood of the plant, and their therapeutic scents can literally make us feel better on the inside and out.
Our Journey with Essential Oils
David grew up using Young Living essential oils, and has always championed their benefits. I, on the other hand, was a huge skeptic when he first introduced them to me. I seriously doubted their ability to be of any sort of support to my health, but, because I wanted to impress my cute boyfriend, I gave peppermint a shot one day for a headache. It worked. So I tried panaway a few days later after a workout that left me with sore legs, and it provided better relief than IcyHot ever did. Slowly but surely, I became a believer because I actually experienced the oils working. Fast forward a few years, and essential oils are now a part of our daily lives.
Why We Chose Young Living
Once I was won over, I dove head first into research about essential oils and what constitutes a good oil. I loved our Young Living oils for their purity and effectiveness, but if I was going to use essential oils on my family, I wanted to make sure I was using the best. So I spent many hours reading through countless articles and books and tried various other oils before landing right back where I started: with Young Living.
I was impressed by the fact that Young Living is the pioneer of the modern essential oil world. Having 20 years of experience, they know their stuff. Young Living owns their own farms and they source out from other pure farms, they weed by hand, they use their own oils for pest control, and they gently distill their oils without any chemicals. They perform both in-house and third party testing to ensure the purest therapeutic grade oils. Their seed to seal process promotes above organic quality, which is important to me if I’m going to be using them to support my health, you know? Finally, I found Young Living’s starter kit to be the biggest bang for my buck, and it truly makes it easy for someone new to essential oils to get started with confidence and support.
Tell You More?
When I first started using essential oils, I would buy them one at a time, and sometimes from sources like Amazon. Unfortunately, there are many Young Living imposters on Amazon and I risked the quality of the oils being compromised.
Once I realized this fact, I finally signed up as a wholesale member, and I’m kicking myself for not doing so sooner. Now, I am able to obtain high quality oils at an awesome value without any monthly minimum or requirement to sell.
Want to Join the Fun?
If so, I can’t recommend Young Living enough. One of the most popular ways to get started on the oily journey is by signing up as a wholesale member and getting the Premium Starter Kit (which includes a diffuser!).
The kit values for $300, but as a wholesale member (think like a Costco or Sam’s Club membership), you can get the kit at a 50% discount. Pretty sweet, eh?
So what’s in the kit?
- 5 mL bottles of the following foundational oils:
- Stress Away
- Citrus Fresh
- A home diffuser (a $96 value – this was a game changer for us and we use ours every single day!)
- Aroma Glide roller filment to convert any of your bottles into roll-ons
- 10 sample packets total of Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Thieves, and Peace & Calming for sharing with friends and family (or to take on the go!)
- 2 NingXia Red 2 oz. samples (a delicious liquid supplement packed with antioxidants)
There are two ways to obtain Young Living essential oils:
- As a wholesale member – This is what I recommend, even if you’re just starting out. As a wholesale member, you’ll get the Premium Starter Kit for 50% off and everything else you ever order for 24% off. The only thing required to keep your wholesale membership is to spend $50 a year. That’s it! And if you don’t spend that, then you don’t receive any sort of penalty. Win-win!
- As a retail customer – You don’t get any discounts and believe me when I tell you that you’ll regret it. Because I’ve gone that route before, and I regret it.
You Don’t Have to “Sell” to Be a Part of It
No, you don’t have to “sell” Young Living essential oils to be a wholesale member (or distributor). There aren’t even any monthly order requirements!
But You’re Looking to Make Extra Income …
As a wholesale member, you have the option to share the oils with family and friends in order to earn a commission and other promotions. It’s like when you buy and love a shirt from Target, and your girlfriend asks you where you got it, so you tell them, and then they go buy it for themselves. Now imagine if Target paid you for that … 😉 This is an awesome way to get your oils paid for, and many people even turn this into a business that they are able to pursue from home and on their own time. Again, it’s not a requirement, but a possibility that has greatly blessed our family. If you’d like to share the oils, sign up with me and I’ll support you as you get started!
Here’s How to Begin
To get started, just follow these easy peasy steps.
- Hop over to the sign up page.
- Select the option: “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” (or “Retail Customer”)
- The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t, my ID is 1712746, and you can use that number in both fields.
- Next, you’ll fill out your basic information.
- Then, you will create your password and pin number. You will use these to log in to your account and order your oils. Be sure to write it down somewhere 😉
- Select your enrollment kit. This is where you can choose which starter kit you would like (I always recommend the Premium Starter Kit, which is the first option).
- You will then have the option of setting your Essential Rewards Program order. Buying one of the Essential Rewards kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! But it is an incredible rewards program that you can sign up for at any time to start earning money back in order to pay for your oils. If you do not wish to sign up at this time, simple skip the step by selecting “No, thank you.” But if one of the Essential Rewards starter kits appeals to you (I personally recommend the Ningxia Red starter kit), then go for it!
- Agree to Terms & Conditions. The usual.
- Finally, please confirm your order. Some people have accidentally missed this step and their order didn’t make it through. You will be redirected to a confirmation page once you’ve confirmed your order.
- That’s it! You ready to go?!
Woot Woot! You’re In!
Congratulations! I am so excited to discover more of the world of essential oils with you. It is my hope and prayer that these oils bless your family like they’ve blessed mine. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to email me at olivia (at) totheheights (dot) com.
You didn’t think I’d just leave you on your own, did you? No way, Jose! One of the perks about being on our team is the massive amount of support you will receive as you use and learn about essential oils. You are on our team now, The Good Thieves, so feel free to join our private Facebook group to chat with other essential oil users, ask questions, and share stories. You can also find great ideas for how to use your essential oils on our site and by following us on Instagram. We are so happy to have you! 🙂